Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moses Lake Family Session

When I'm not in Seattle, we usually head East to my home town, Moses Lake. My parents still live there, along with some great friends- like this family. I've known these guys for 10 years+, and they are always so much fun. Nena (mom) was my wedding coordinator a couple years back, and let me tell you- she is fabulous. She can make anything beautiful. You should seriously give her a call if you're looking for any kind of event planning. She also happens to be super mom- did I mention she made her daughter's outfits for this shoot???! She has such an artistic eye, so when she asked me to do her family portraits, I was more than flattered. Thanks Ryan and Nena! Here's a peek...


This one was instantly my favorite... these two are so in love.

And I am so hooked on this laugh

Check out those hot shoes- Nena, you are such a rock star :)


... and I love how this guy's portrait turned out.

The candid... my favorite form of photography.



I am crazy about the cute little *pout* on the right :)

6 comments:

mumovearls said...

WOWZA! Kristen I am amazed! These are exactly what I wanted! I am so excited I can't believe these turned out so good. You are amazing!

Carolyn said...

You are amazing Kristen. I didn't know you were a photographer, but you are great!!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

these are perfect pics of the Earls!! I have met you a couple of times in moses at Tom and Gails. I am so impressed with your work.Only wish i lived closer to take advantage of your talent! Well done! Your brilliant.

Myca said...

Hey sister....they turned out adorable! I really need to have you take some of my little group again...perfect excuse to come and see you....not that I need one!

Corbin said...

oh my goodness... these are so fantastic... astounding. you are beautiful. well done! I can't get over those. i'm gonna go look some more.

Mandi said...

Awesome job Kristen. Any chance we'll see you out there this summer? You are fantastic.