Thursday, May 22, 2008

amanda + cory

Caution: LOTS OF PICTURES IN THIS POST :)

My good friend Amanda and her new hubby, Cory, said "I do" on the 10th, and I was lucky enough to second shoot her wedding with another great friend, the talented Raquel Leal. It was the perfect day- just the right amount of sun and clouds. The ceremony was incredibly sweet, the reception a blast, and the day filled with nothin' but love. I have been working long and hard getting these pictures ready. I'm just about done- Amanda, I'll have an online gallery of everything for you shortly... but for now, here is a glimpse of their beautiful day. Raquel, I had so so much fun shooting with you. Thank you so much for the invite, and a big CONGRATULATIONS to Cory and Amanda!! much love guys.


*the rings*

*the kiss*


*they do*



*doggie bling*

*the walk*



doesn't Raquel look good behind a camera? :)







*the dance floor*

*the first dance*


... and finally, a cheesy pic of Raquel and I.
so. much. fun.

No comments: