Tuesday, May 13, 2008

July Calendar Open

I have now opened up my July calendar. A few of the dates are already filled by earlier requests for sessions, so if you are thinking between now and July for your portraits, contact me as soon as possible to reserve the day you want.

I hope all of you mama's out there had a very wonderful Mother's Day! My husband and I went to my home town, Moses Lake, for a long weekend- it was a whirlwind, but I had so so much fun with family and friends. I was lucky enough to fit in a family session, newborn, and wedding all in two days... and I had a BLAST! I am so excited to work through all the images. (I'll be throwing a bunch on here with more details soon) I know I've been kind of bad about posting my recent sessions on here, so I pledge to get some more images up in the next week- promise. And what would this post be without an image? Here's one from my Mother's Day newborn session. She has such dainty little features- such a girl! Gorgeous comes to mind. ;)

No comments: