Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Palooza

I have had a string of the most adorable babes lately- AND I LOVE IT! Here are a few from little J's session. I had such a fun time on this shoot- he has the most lovely mom and grandma. I could have hung out all day! Such warm and welcoming people. This little guy doesn't know how lucky he is yet, but I do. :) So precious...


Playing with textures and a vintage wash. The perfect front door.

He must have been having some sweet dreams, because I caught this smile while he was sleeping.
There was a ring of daffodils that was the perfect size for a basket full of cute baby. :)
I love this picture of him and his mother- aren't they beautiful?!

This was my husband's pick. Such a sweet face.


I love all of J's looks! He was telling me all kinds of things with those eyes that day!

... and how can you not smile along with him? You're smiling, aren't you?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kristen, I don't even know where to start! We are so thrilled! Mike can't wait for our session in August. Where will I get enough wall space! Thank you so much!

Myca said...

Um....you need to take some more pictures for me! It actually makes me a little ill how amazing these pictures are...seriously.

Raquel Leal said...

Kristen-Your work is amazing! I love the one with the door--you really have a gift!