Friday, April 3, 2009

Seattle Washington: Laura and David's Engagement Session

On a very wet day a couple weeks back, this soon-to-be bride and groom managed to clear the grey sky for a couple hours while we headed to the UW campus for their engagement portrait session. (Seems like I've had to chance the weather a lot lately!) I'm so glad we were blessed with a break in the rain, because these two together are nothing but love and fun. Check out a few from their engagement portraits below:

The moment before the kiss- always dripping with good chemistry.
(and yes, we managed to find the only tree in bloom on campus)


Those that play together, stay together... and make my job a blast.

I'm such a sucker for cool architecture, old buildings, and couples in love.


Yup- they're adorable.

I'm so excited for your wedding guys! You two are going to have so much fun together.

No comments: