Friday, March 13, 2009

Snohomish Washington Engagement Portraits: Alicia and Jake

Just realized that I never posted any from this gorgeous couple's engagement session... and I just have to share. :)



I think this is my fave from the set...
...and it looked so good on their "Save the Dates". Just one more reason why everyone should have an engagement session. I matched them to her wedding colors (blue, black and white), and gave them a more casual/fun feel since the invites will be more formal. I love doing these for my couples!

I am drooling over the colors in this one...
Can't wait to see all the fun we get into on their wedding day!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm happy that you shared our Save the Date! Obviously I'm biased, but I am obsessed with them and think you did SUCH a good job with them. They're exactly what we asked for :)

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

okay..so so much fun!! I love the one with them running and jumping...how cool is that?? How did you get them to do that??

Unknown said...

WOW they are all so great and they look to have been having lots of fun.

Martin Family said...

Nice job Kristen, they are so fun and cute. I love the save the date!!!

Mariah