Thursday, March 26, 2009

Seattle Washington: Baby's 6 Month Portraits

I've got another Baby's First Year series for you-
Remember baby T?

He's 6 months old, and cuter than ever. Check out that Elvis lip curl- I love it!

... and I ADORE this family shot. Sometimes, the 'real life' moments make the best shots!
Big sister is stunning- such a girly girl.



Dad was getting the biggest smiles out of this little guy... and those cheeks make it twice as happy!


... telling me what he really thinks of my camera. :)

You guys have a beautiful family! I'm looking forward to seeing how these kiddos have grown at your next session!

4 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh Kristen, you seriously just know how to catch the essence of our family!! I'm totally crying right now, I love these photos that much!! Thank you so much!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family i cant even pick what one i like the most.

The Stratton's said...

Wow, these are gorgeous pictures. If we still lived in Seattle we'd totally want you to take ours.

Anonymous said...

MARCIE! holy cow those pictures are SO adorable! I love every single one! brooklyn is so stylish! haha i love you! -taryn