Sunday, December 14, 2008

West Seattle Washington: Family Portraits

I had a chance to meet with this sweet family out in West Seattle. Mom and Dad are busy chasing after these two- brother and sister are both little balls of energy and fun! (not to mention adorable) We played some serious rounds of tickling... and I'm pretty happy with these grins!



I swear I did nothing to this gals eyes- they are truly that gorgeous.




This is my fave- that face! I have to see this one BIG!


Thanks for a great session M family!!

And by the way, yippee for snow!!!! It finally looks and feels like Christmas!

2 comments:

Kricia Morris Photography said...

SSSOOOO super cute! And OMG, those eyes are amazing! Great job!

Blazey said...

that little girl does have great eyes. and i love the one of her looking over her shoulder.