Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kirkland Washington: Family Portrait Session

I had fun meeting up with this family again for some Christmas portraits. Last year it was just the two kiddos, but they've got a new baby brother to play with now- and he's such a cutie. We hit the parks in Kirkland, and I am loving these shots. :)


There's no way you can look at this without smiling... You're smiling aren't you? :)

These brothers already look so much alike. Aren't they cute?!



I love it when I nab a moment like this.
They were having so much fun playing with dad.

And this little charmer even gave me a puppet show at the end of the day.
She's a spark plug!

Such a good looking family of five. Thanks you guys!

1 comment:

Kricia Morris Photography said...

You're right, I was grinning right back at him! BEAUTIFUL shots!