Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Website!


Finally! After hours and hours and HOURS of work, the new website is live.

There are still a couple kinks- on some screens you will get some cropping of the logo and menu buttons when you view it in the same window. If you choose "enter full screen" you shouldn't have this issue at all. I'll be correcting this shortly, but I just couldn't wait any longer to launch.

I am most excited about the new client galleries. I now offer password protected galleries, as well as online ordering- prints, products, and packages. Take a look around, and let me know if you experience any problems so I can correct them.

I'd love to hear what you think!

www.kristenhoneycutt.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new website! It is easy to navigate. I love all of the pictures you used!

Tom Earl said...

I love your new site! Fabuloso!

mumovearls said...

You are so Talented!!!
We are so proud of you, your site looks awesome! ps. you have some gorgeous models posing for you...haha-n

mumovearls said...

guess who is moving to Seattle...-n

Honeycutt's said...

OOOO! How exciting!!! It is AMAZING!

Gratz K!