Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Woodinville Washington Wedding: Kristen Honeycutt Photographer

I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Jackie of Donnelly Images for this beautiful Woodinville wedding. Wendy and Paul were the cutest couple- making me giggle all day. They were so sweet with each other, and they were surrounded by some pretty cool friends and family. I could tell these two were loved! They lucked out with some gorgeous weather at the beautiful Willows Lodge in Woodinville, WA- it could not have been a prettier day. Here are a few peeks from their wedding. Congratulations Wendy and Paul!
Photos shot by Kristen Honeycutt for Donnelly Images

They had the coolest centerpieces with fresh fruit and flowers- "Edible center pieces", who'd have thought?


These girls were having so much fun- obviously the best of friends.

... and these two were a crack up! I love it when couples can play together.The GQ shot. hehe


Getting ready to walk down the aisle. One of my favorite moments of a wedding.

Taking a time out from the cocktail hour. They are just too sweet together!
This Grandpa should give a speech at every wedding! He was so sweet, had the whole room in laughter, and even busted out in song for these two. I'm going to invite him to all of my dinner parties. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're freakin' amazing! Are you sure you don't want to pull double duty at my wedding?? I'm sure people have pulled off the maid/photographer thing before, that's what tripods are for... just think about it :)

Anonymous said...

Kristen- These are beautiful!! Looks like a really fun wedding, too:) Love the colors!

- Sal

Raquel Leal said...

These are awesome Kristen! Great job!