Friday, July 18, 2008

Seattle Washington: Vintage Baby

I love newborn sessions. There is something so special about a new baby- I can always feel so much love when I walk into the home. This session was no exception. I had such a nice time with this little guy and his family. Mom and dad were both on a "baby high" with this little one, and grandma was nothing but smitten. (so was I!) It was a delight to meet all of you, and I hope you enjoy your little sneak peek.


Mom had this baby tub that was a couple generations old, and I was just dying to process a few of these with a vintage look. I love how soft and buttery the colors are! Isn't he sweet?!

I love this moment . Period.
Piggy Wiggies.

This is the all elusive, much sought after.... milk comma. :)

1 comment:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! I can't wait for you to photograph our little guy (I hope you can squeeze me in!!)!