Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just a couple...


Some quick updates: my husband and I are heading to Idaho for some camping and paint balling with friends (I'm just a little scared). So, I will be without internet/email until Sunday night, when I will respond to my emails in the order they were received. Thank you for your patience!

Also, if you were thinking about summer portraits, I only have a couple openings left so email me asap for session availability.

Okay, on to the fun stuff. :)
I wanted to post a couple shots for these adorable families before I left.

First there was baby J. This little cutie had his one month birthday, and is already charming the ladies- me in particular. He was so alert for most of his session, and then snuggled into my basket and took a nap. And big sister was sooo sweet (and beautiful). Could this trio be any more lovely?



And then I had these adorable sisters- they were so much fun! They played hard and giggled the whole time- a photographer's dream. They had me laughing right along with them. And did I mention how photogenic they are??! These pictures make me want to run outside and tackle a buddy. Oh, to be a child again. :)

More from their sessions coming soon...
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

ILove the ones of the sisters playing how perfect is that?-n