Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And then there were three...

... well, actually four with their cool dog. This family is so darn precious. I did a newborn session for them last week- their little boy C is just a sweetheart. He was very good to me- did lots of good feeding, let me snap some awake pictures, and then fell into an adorable "milk comma" for the rest of the session. All the pictures were taken around their home- there were a lot of cool places to shoot (like that awesome truck from the previous post), and I am loving the results! So here is your peek...


don't worry- the truck wasn't going anywhere :)

I think mom and babe look so peaceful in this shot.
Isn't she a beautiful mother?


Baby C already has a buddy.

I am in love with this nursery. I just go crazy for that green.


I think he's having some sweet thoughts here.


Thank you so much guys! I can't wait for his six month session! :)

No comments: