Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Alright boys and girls, I am going to be out of town through the 27th of April. Please feel free to email me regarding any questions/or to book a session, and I will answer the emails as fast as I can (in the order they were received) when I get back. In case you are wondering, I am heading off to Hawaii with my hubby and our brother and sister-in-law. I am SO EXCITED because we are going to the Kokua Festival on Oahu!! Check out their website- it's for such a cool cause. Guess who's performing???....... JACK JOHNSON, DAVE MATHEWS, AND TIM REYNOLDS! Seriously?! I know. It's my DREAM concert. I can't believe we're going. I'm such a Dave and Jack fan... so imagine how thrilled I was when I went to my portrait session this morning and the (extremely cool) mother of little "J" pulled out this t-shirt:

...Yes, it says "I heart Dave Mathews... Just Like My Mommy". Perfect timing right?
And Dave, if you're reading this...I'll see you on Oahu, and feel free to make a photographer's dream come true- sign up for a portrait session! :)

Okay, and here's one more teaser for Mom and Grammy of little "J". (I couldn't resist) THANKS YOU GUYS- he is wonderful! I had so much fun... and I loved the scones and lattes!!!

No comments: