Saturday, March 22, 2008

Do you remember those eyes?

Here she is a few months ago... http://khoneycuttgallery.blogspot.com/2007/11/here-she-is-with-those-baby-blues.html
She's growing fast! I couldn't believe it was already time to do a 1-year/Easter session!
As cute as ever, huh?!

She loved playing peek-a-boo...


and I loved her smile...
and those eyes!!


... and look at those cute little baby teeth!
Simply beautiful.
Such a doll! Thanks J and N for thinking of me- it was great to see you all again! :)

In case anyone was wondering, these were taken at the Japanese Garden at the Washington Park Arboretum (near Seattle's U-District)
http://www.seattle.gov/parks/parkspaces/japanesegarden.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

What a great collection of new photos of Molly! I love all of them, but in the third one in this series, you captured Molly just as I see her in my mind's eye.

Thank you for all your work to take and sort these pictures. We'll treasure them for years to come.

Love,
Molly's mom and dad